Mobile ultrasound provides the flexibility and mobility to travel to the patient and image the patient in the comfort of their own home or physician office. Providing high quality images without inconveniencing the patient if they are unable to physically attend an appointment at our office location.
Commitment to expert care at home
Our team of trusted, compassionate, experienced professionals bring caring, attentive bedside manner to each resident we serve in our community. We reduce the risk of avoidable acute transfers and hospital re-admissions, eliminating the need to transport patients to a hospital to receive diagnostic services.
Scheduling a Mobile Ultrasound Request
- Physician will be required to complete a New Edge Diagnostics requisition form with detailed patient history and check the box for mobile request.
- Completed requisition forms can be emailed email@example.com or scanned to fax number 232-0505.
- New Edge Medical Receptionist will contact the patient to confirm appointment date and time.
Benefits of Mobile Imaging
New Edge Diagnostics will benefit the patient and physicians in the following ways listed below;
- Cost reduction (ambulance transport)
- Minimize excessive movement of patient
- Reduce stress for residents, patients, staff and family members
- Enhance the safety of your patients by reducing travel arrangements
- Images & reports available 24/7 online
- 100% digital imaging
- Rapid report turnarounds & online status check
- Customized QA reporting
- EHR integration
- Eliminate logistic hassle by coming to you (ie. Parking)
- One-on-one personalized care
We offer services in the following settings:
- Residential Residence
- Nursing & Assisted Living
- Home Health & Hospice
- Physician Offices / In office exams
- Behavioral Health Center